The Fellowship for Indigenous Leadership is pleased to announce, in celebration of 10 years, three Emerging Leaders for 2013. They are Clayton Murray-Mitchell, Janine Coombs and Stephanie Armstrong.
The website will be updated shortly so stay tuned for:
- An introduction to the new Emerging Leaders.
- Announcement Event 2013 Photos.
- An online copy of the book IT'S IN US ALL: Stories of leadership.
- A DVD showcasing the Fellowship and the work of its Fellows and Emerging Leaders.
- Individual compelling stories told on film of our Fellows and Emerging Leaders over the last 10 years.
Fellowship for Indigenous Leadership
Supporting achievement and vision
for a stronger community
The Fellowship for Indigenous Leadership fosters Indigenous leadership, providing exceptional people with the support they need to achieve their vision for their communities.
The Fellowship provides support to recognised leaders and opportunities to emerging leaders within Victoria's Indigenous communities. Building Indigenous leadership is a vital way of improving the social and emotional well being of communities, and the Fellowship helps Indigenous communities to develop innovative responses to current issues and future challenges.
The Fellowship supports Indigenous leaders, past, present and future, striving to achieve positive change for Indigenous Victorians and strengthening links between Indigenous and mainstream Australia.
The Fellowship for Indigenous Leadership is a sub-fund of the Australian Communities Foundation (formerly the Melbourne Community Foundation). You can support the Fellowship by making a donation through the ACF.